Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DryMax Diaper Rash....

If you search "dry max diaper rash" on youtube.com there are thousands of videos talking about diaper rash and severe chemical burns... I just need to get up on the proverbial soapbox for a second.... When was the last time a large corporation cared about what their product does to a fraction of their customers? If it's more expensive to recall all of their diapers than it is to settle a few lawsuits then you can bet your bottom dollar that they are going to take whatever hits may come their way until they can figure out a better formulation.  I mean, recalling all their diapers would admit that they were wrong right?  All I can say is that my son was wearing disposable diapers (non drymax) when we came home from the hospital and was getting a fairly mild rash on the regular. We did the unthinkable and switched to cloth.  Since "coming to the other side" we have had minimal leaks and almost no diaper rash. It's amazing! I will never put any crazy chemical next to my baby's butt as long as I can help it.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment